Hayter, Charles, 1761-1835, An introduction to perspective, practical geometry, drawing, and painting , 1832
- An introduction to perspective, practical geometry, drawing, and painting : a new and perfect explanation of the mixture of colours with full and practical directions for miniature, crayons, and oil painting : in a series of pleasing and familiar dialogues between the author's children : and an epistolary instruction to pupils : properly adapted for the instruction of females, and equally for all professional students / by Charles Hayter.
- Fifth edition.
- London : Samuel Bagster, 1832.
- Physical Description:
- xxvi, 259 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC750 H48 1832Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations by John Rogers, J. Turnbull and C. Cobley; after Charles Hayter.
- Subject Terms:
- Color -- Study and teaching -- Great Britain.Drawing -- Study and teaching.Drawing books -- Specimens.Painting -- Study and teaching.Perspective -- Study and teaching.Samuel Bagster and Sons -- Publisher.
- Steel engravings.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.