Sketchers guide : with a compendium of the rules of perspective and effect / by W.F. Elliot.
- London : Published by S. & J. Fuller, .
- Physical Description:
- 24,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 18 x 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC590 E44 1842+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by L. Harrison, 17, Oxford Street.
Illustrations by James H. Kernot.
Advertisements for S. & J. Fuller's art materials: 9,  p. at end.
BAC: This copy is wanting the "guide", a small brass apparatus in a glazed frame.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' materials -- Catalogs.Drawing -- Study and teaching -- Great Britain.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1842.Fuller, (S.) & (J.) -- Publisher.Harrison, L. -- Printer.Perspective -- Study and teaching.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.