Egyptian hours / Nicholas Phillips.
- [London : N. Phillips, 1980]
- Physical Description:
- 8 boards : col. ill. ; 16 x 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNE642.P48 A4 1980Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: This is copy [xvii], signed by artist.
Seven mixed-media prints, primarily embossed; hand-colored.
Title and artist's name are in ms. on a board with printed list of contents.
Issued in a suede container.
Limited edition of 90 copies.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Phillips, Nicholas -- Publisher.Time in art.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Relief prints -- 1980.
Screenprints -- 1980.
- Hour of watching
- Hour of the broken pattern
- Hour of fragments
- Hour of the clue
- Hour of the seal
- Hour of the shroud
- Hour of the garland.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.