A narrative of the Grand Festival at Yarmouth on Tuesday, the 19th of April, 1814 : with an appendix containing copies of all the handbills which were published on the occasions : a list of the xubscribers : and an account of the expenditure.
- Yarmouth [England] : Printed and published by J. Keymer, 1814.
- Physical Description:
- 72 p.,  folded leaves of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 Y36 C7 1814Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: Bound in original paper boards.
Attributed to Robert Cory. Cf. Halkett and Laing. Dict. of anon. and pseud. Eng. lit., v. 4, p. 152.
Title on engraved t.p. reads: A narrative of the Grand Festival at Great Yarmouth on Tuesday, the 19th of April, 1814.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1814.Festivals -- England -- Great Yarmouth.Grand Festival (1814 : Great Yarmouth, England)Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Great Yarmouth (England) -- History.Keymer, J. -- Publisher.Yarmouth (England) -- Imprints -- 1814.
YCBA Collections Search
Cory, Robert, A narrative of the Grand Festival at Yarmouth on Tuesday, the 19th of April, 1814 , 1814
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.