Tighe, Robert Richard, Annals of Windsor , 1858
- Annals of Windsor : being a history of the castle and town : with some account of Eton and places adjacent / by Robert Richard Tighe, esq., and James Edward Davis, esq., barrister-at law.
- London : Longman, Brown, Green, Longmans and Roberts, 1858.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill., maps, plans ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 W76 T5 1858Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.Reference LibraryDA690 W76 T54 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Illustrations by W.A. Folkard; after George R. Jesse.
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
Printed by J.E. Adlard, Printer, Bartholomew Close.
Abbey, J.R. Scenery 361
- Subject Terms:
- Adlard, J.E. -- Printer.Davenport, John Marriott, 1809-1882, -- Autograph.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1858.Harcourt, Edward William, 1825-1891 -- Autograph.Longman, Brown, Green, Longmans and Roberts -- Publisher.Windsor Castle -- History.
- Chromolithographs -- 1858.
Aquatints -- 1858.
Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1858.