Annals of Windsor : being a history of the castle and town : with some account of Eton and places adjacent / by Robert Richard Tighe, esq., and James Edward Davis, esq., barrister-at law.
- London : Longman, Brown, Green, Longmans and Roberts, 1858.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill., maps, plans ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 W76 T5 1858Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Reference LibraryDA690 W76 T54 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 361
Illustrations by W.A. Folkard; after George R. Jesse.
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
Printed by J.E. Adlard, Printer, Bartholomew Close.
- Subject Terms:
- Adlard, J.E. -- Printer.Davenport, John Marriott, 1809-1882, -- Autograph.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1858.Harcourt, Edward William, 1825-1891 -- Autograph.Longman, Brown, Green, Longmans and Roberts -- Publisher.Windsor Castle -- History.
- Chromolithographs -- 1858.
Aquatints -- 1858.
Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1858.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.