Whitbread's new plan of London : drawn from authentic surveys.
- Additional Title(s):
Title from guide: Index to new plan of London
- London : Published by J. Whitbread, 1851
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 41 x 65 cm, folded in cover 16 x 11 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsIn Process G5754.L7 W45 1851Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale [ca. 1:20,500].
- Accompanied by index (30 p. ; 16 cm.).
Guide has title: Index to new plan of London, containing references to 2,800 streets, squares, &c., a list of 350 churches and chapels, with the names of the preachers, and a plan for viewing London in seven days.
"February 26th 1851"
Issued for the Great Exhibition of 1851.
Map cut into panels and mounted on linen.
- Subject Terms:
- England -- London.Great Exhibition (1851 : London, England) -- Maps.Great Exhibition.London (England) -- Maps.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.