Watkins, Susan, Jane Austen's town and country style , 1990
Jane Austen's town and country style / Susan Watkins ; special photography by Hugh Palmer.
- London : Thames and Hudson, 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 224 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR4038 E46 W38 1990 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 217-218) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Austen, Jane, 1775-1817.City and town life -- England.Country life -- England.Decoration and ornament -- England.England -- Social life and customs -- 18th century.England -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Interior decoration -- England.Manners and customs in literature.