Tables for calculating the cubic quantity of earth work in the cuttings and embankments of canals, railways, and turnpike roads / by John MacNeill.
- London : Roake and Varty, 1833.
- Physical Description:
- xxxviii, 254 p., [iv] leaves of plates : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTA721 M33 1833Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations by Edmond Turrell; after J. F. Dundas and J.G.U. Thomson.
- Subject Terms:
- Canals -- Great Britain.Earthwork -- Great Britain -- Tables.Engineering -- Great Britain.Etching -- Specimens -- 1833.Railroads -- Great Britain.Roads -- Great Britain.Roake and Varty -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Macneill, John, 1793?-1880, Tables for calculating the cubic quantity of earth work in the cuttings and embankments of canals, railways, and turnpike roads , 1833
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.