Hadrian's dream / Asa Benveniste.
- Additional Title(s):
- London : Circle Press, designed and printed by Ken Campbell, 1990.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4 C496 H3 1990+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: Cased with: Seconde nature / Paul Eluard. London : Circle Press, 1990 -- Top down, bottom up / Roy Fisher. London : Circle Press, 1990 -- In praise of windmills / Jeremy Hooker. London : Circle Press, 1990 -- A little treachery / Libby Houston. London : Circle Press, 1990 -- Lusus naturae / Wendy Mulford. London : Circle Press, 1990 -- In the sand parishes / Kenneth White. London : Circle Press,1990 -- As from a fleece / Gael Turnbull. London : Circle Press, 1990.
BAC: This is copy , signed by Ken Campbell.
"This is one of eight poems specially published to mark the move of Circle Press from Guildford to London. Of this edition ... 120 copies"--Colophon.
Original archival material related to this work is available in the collections of the Yale Center for British Art, Department of Rare Books and Manuscripts (Ken Campbell Collection, MSS 25) and (Ron King Circle Press Collection).
"London series" stamped in red on case.
Poem accompanied by multicolored relief design and letterpressed text, in a foldout on Rivoli paper; printed in silver; beige paper covers.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Campbell, Ken, 1939- -- Printer.Circle Press -- Publisher.Poetry, English.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain
Screen prints -- 1990.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.