In the sand parishes / Kenneth White ; designed and printed by Ronald King.
- London : Circle Press, 1990.
- Physical Description:
-  p.,  folded leaf of plate : map ; 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4 C496 H3 1990+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: This is copy , signed by the author and the artist.
BAC: This copy is cased with 7 other titles from the "London series". "London series" stamped in red on case.
Title page printed in blue and black.
Map done in wire relief, folded at end.
"This is one of eight poems specially published to mark the move of the Circle Press from Guildford to London. Of this first edition ... 120 copies"--Colophon.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Circle Press -- Publisher.English poetry.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Relief prints -- 1990.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.