IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Fisher, Roy, 1930-, Top down bottom up , 1990
Top down bottom up / Roy Fisher ; relief designs by Ronald King.
- London : Circle Press, 1990.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves (1 folded) : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4 C496 H3 1990+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC: This copy is cased with 7 other titles from the "London series." Title of series stamped in red on case.
BAC: This is copy , signed by the author and the artist.
Printed in red throughout.
"... one of eight poems specially published to mark the move of the press from Guildford to London. Of this edition ... 120 copies"--Colophon.
"The designs were prepared and printed in wire relief by the artist onto Algae hand-made paper from India and the text printed letterpress in Baskerville"--leaf 5.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Circle Press -- Publisher.English poetry.
- Relief prints -- 1990.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.