Hooker, Jeremy, 1941-, In praise of windmills , 1990
- In praise of windmills / Jeremy Hooker ; with images by Tony Nesbit.
- London : Circle Press Publications, 1990.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4 C496 H3 1990+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Six black and white silk screened sequential images with letter-press printed in grey in 16 pt Helvetica Bold. On Somerset mould-made paper sewn into white card cover.
BAC: This is copy , signed by the author and the artist. Cased with 7 other titles from the "London series"."London series" stamped in red on case.
Title page printed in black and gray.
"This is one of eight poems specially published to mark the move of Circle Press from Guildford to London"--Colophon.
One of 120 copies.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Circle Press -- Publisher.English poetry.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Screen prints -- 1990.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.