The Age of neo-classicism : [exhibition at] the Royal Academy and the Victoria & Albert Museum, London, 9 September - 19 November, 1972.
- [London] : Arts Council of Great Britain, 1972.
- Physical Description:
- civ, 1037 p.,  pages of plates : ill. (some col.), plans ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryNX452.5 N4 A33 1972 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- Catalogue raisonné (p. 3-895) includes brief biographies of artists.
At head of title: The fourteenth exhibition of the Council of Europe.
Foreword by John Pope-Hennessy.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Modern -- 17th century -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 18th century -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Artists -- Biography.Neoclassicism (Art) -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
The Age of neo-classicism , 1972