Dublin delineated in twenty-six views of the public buildings : accompanied by concise description of each : with an itinerary, pointing out the leading streets, and principal objects.
- Dublin [Ireland] : Printed for G. Tyrrell ..., 1837.
- Physical Description:
- 32 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. : 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA995 D8 D83 1837Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations by William Woolnoth, Benjamin Winkles, J. Davies, Thomas Barber, John Rogers, Richard Winkles, Edward Goodall, Charles John Smith, Owen, J. McGahey, James Archer, Thomas Higham; after W. H. Bartlett and George Petrie.
- Subject Terms:
- Dublin (Ireland) -- Guidebooks.Dublin (Ireland) -- Imprints -- Specimens -- 1837.Dublin (Ireland) -- Pictorial works.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1837.Steel engraving -- Specimens -- 1837.Tyrrell, G. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Dublin delineated in twenty-six views of the public buildings , 1837
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.