An historical and descriptive account of Croome d'Abitot, the seat of the Right Honourable the Earl of Coventry : with biographical notices of the Coventry family : to which are annexed an hortus croomensis, and observations on the propagation of exotics / by William Dean.
- Worcester [England] : Printed and published for the author by T. Eaton, 1824.
- Physical Description:
- 93, 161 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. : 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 C787 D3 1824 Copy 1Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 C787 D3 1824 Copy 2Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations by Charles Turner; after John Pitman.
Abbey, J. R. Scenery, 416
BAC: British Art Center has two copies. Copy 1 is the Abbey copy and is bound in original boards. Copy 2 has the autograph of Anne Maria Yorke and ms. notes.
- Subject Terms:
- Coventry family -- History.Croome D'Abitot (England) -- Description and travel -- Views.Eaton, T. -- Publisher.Landscape gardening -- Great Britain.Worcester (England) -- Imprints -- 1824.York, Anne Maria -- Autograph.
- Aquatints -- 1824.
YCBA Collections Search
Dean, William, An historical and descriptive account of Croome d'Abitot, the seat of the Right Honourable the Earl of Coventry , 1824
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.