The picture of Dublin, or, Stranger's guide to the Irish metropolis , 1835
- The picture of Dublin, or, Stranger's guide to the Irish metropolis : containing an account of every object and institution worthy of notice : together with a brief description of the surrounding country and of its geology.
- New edition : with a plan of the city and thirteen views.
- Dublin : William Curry, Jun. and Company ..., 1835.
- Physical Description:
- 352 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., map ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA995 D8 P43 1835Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by P.D. Hardy, 3, Cecilia-Street and John S. Folds, 5, Bachelor's-walk.
Added engraved title page.
A consolidation of the useful matter contained in the three former "Pictures of Dublin", compiled by the Rev. G.N. Wright, P.D. Hardy and the late John James M'Gregor.
Illustrations by William Miller, Thomas Higham and Thomas Barber; after George Petrie.
- Subject Terms:
- Curry, (William), Jun. and Company -- Publisher.Dublin (Ireland) -- Guidebooks.Dublin (Ireland) -- History.Dublin (Ireland) -- Imprints -- 1835.Dublin (Ireland) -- Pictorial works.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1835.Folds, John S. -- Printer.Hardy, P. D. -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.