A guide to the public buildings, parks, gardens, and riverside : illustrated with nineteen maps, five photographs, and a series of street drawings, 1924
- A guide to the public buildings, parks, gardens, and riverside : illustrated with nineteen maps, five photographs, and a series of street drawings.
- London : Published for London's Underground by Odhams Press Ltd., 1924.
- Physical Description:
- 157 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA684 G84 1924Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover design by Verney Danvers.
BAC: Pocket tipped inside front cover with folding underground map (11.5 x 14 cm) titled: Map of London's underground railways. Label on pocket is a route and fare schedule which reads: Seeing London from the top of a motor bus.
BAC: British Art Center copy is in original printed wrappers, as issued.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Guidebooks.London (England) -- Maps.London's Underground -- Publisher.Odhams Press -- Printer.Subways -- England -- London -- Guidebooks.Subways -- England -- London -- Maps.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.