Statistical survey of the County of Antrim : with observations on the means of improvement : drawn up for the consideration, and by directions of the Dublin Society / by the Rev. John Dubourdieu, rector of Annahilt.
- Dublin [Ireland] : Printed by Graisberry and Campbell ... [for the] Dublin Society, 1812.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. (xxiii, 630, 112 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded)) : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA990 A6 D8 1812Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Illustrations by James Ford; after Holt Waring and Samuel B. Eucstace.
BAC: Bookbinder's ticket: Geo. Mullen, Book-binder, 27 Temple Barr, Dublin.
BAC: Spine title: Survey of Antrim.
BAC: Bound in green morocco, gold-stamped with the arms of Philip Stanhope, Earl of Chesterfield.
- Subject Terms:
- Antrim (Northern Ireland : County) -- Economic conditions.Antrim (Northern Ireland : County) -- Social life and customs.Dublin (Ireland) -- Imprints -- 1812.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1812.Graisberry and Campbell -- Printer.Mullen, George -- Bookbinder.Natural history -- Northern Ireland.Stanhope, Philip Henry Stanhope, Earl, 1781-1855 -- Stamp.
- Aquatints -- 1812.
YCBA Collections Search
Dubourdieu, John, Statistical survey of the County of Antrim , 1812
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.