A companion to The Leasowes, Hagley and Enville : with a sketch of Fisherwick near Lichfield : illustrated with copper plates.
- Birmingham [England] : Printed and sold by Swinney & Hawkins, .
- Physical Description:
- 130,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA660 L33 1800Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Includes head and tail-pieces.
Plates dated 1800.
Abbey, J. R. Scenery 421
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC: Advertisements:  p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Birmingham (England) -- Imprints -- .Enville (Staffordshire) -- Pictorial works.Fisherwick (England) -- Pictorial works.Gardens -- Great Britain.Hagley Park -- Pictorial works.Leasowes Garden (Halesowen, England) -- Pictorial works.Painting -- Private collections -- Great Britain.Sproston, Adolphus Edward -- Autograph.Swinney and Hawkins -- Printer.
- Aquatints -- .
Wood engravings -- .
Engravings -- .
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.