An account of Corsica : the journal of a tour to that island, and memoirs of Pascal Paoli / by James Boswell, esq. ; illustrated with a new and accurate map of Corsica.
- Glasgow : Printed by Robert and Andrew Foulis for Edward and Charles Dilly in the Poultry, London, 1768.
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 3, 382 p.,  folded leaf of plates : ill., map ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDC611 C811 B7 1768Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- First edition; second edition printed in London the same year.
Map engraved by Thomas Phinn.
Signatures: [*]2, a8, b2, A-Z8, Aa8; last leaf missing.
- Subject Terms:
- Corsica (France) -- Description and travel.Corsica (France) -- History -- French Domination, 1768-1794.Dacre -- Bookplate.Dilly, (Edward and Charles) -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1768.Foulis, (Robert and Andrew) -- Printer.Glasgow (Scotland) -- Imprints -- Specimens -- 1768.Paoli, Pasquale, 1725-1807.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.