The singing swan: an account of Anna Seward and her acquaintance with Dr. Johnson, Boswell, & others of their time / by Margaret Ashmun ; with a preface by Frederick A. Pottle ...
- New Haven : Yale University Press, 1931.
- Physical Description:
- xiv p. , 2 l., 298 p. : ill., ports. ; 20 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR3671 S7 Z9A74 1931 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published on the Henry L. Johnson Memorial Fund."
- Subject Terms:
- Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)Sewand, Anna, 1742-1809.
YCBA Collections Search
Ashmun, Margaret, 1875-1940, The singing swan, 1931