Ashmun, Margaret, 1875-1940, The singing swan, 1931
- The singing swan: an account of Anna Seward and her acquaintance with Dr. Johnson, Boswell, & others of their time / by Margaret Ashmun ; with a preface by Frederick A. Pottle ...
- New Haven : Yale University Press, 1931.
- Physical Description:
- xiv p. , 2 l., 298 p. : ill., ports. ; 20 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR3671 S7 Z9A74 1931 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published on the Henry L. Johnson Memorial Fund."
- Subject Terms:
- Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)Sewand, Anna, 1742-1809.