Boime, Albert, Art in an age of Bonapartism, 1800-1815 , 1990
Art in an age of Bonapartism, 1800-1815 / Albert Boime.
- Chicago : University of Chicago Press, 1990.
- Physical Description:
- xxvii, 706 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6757 B56 1990 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and society -- Europe.Art, European.Art, Modern -- 19th century -- Europe.Napoleon I, Emperor of the French, 1769-1821 -- Influence.Romanticism in art -- Europe.