The life of Bruce : the African traveller / by Major F.B. Head.
- London : John Murray, 1830.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 535 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., maps ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDT8 .H5 1830Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations by William Camden Edwards and J. & C. Walker; after D. Martin.
Printed by William Clowes, Stamford-street.
- Subject Terms:
- Bruce, James, 1730-1794.Clowes, William -- Printer.Ethiopia -- Description and travel.Murray, John -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 1830.
Engravings -- 1830.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.