Seal of approval / Ian Tyson.
- London : Matthew Tyson of Imprints, 1989.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : all col. ill. ; 25 cm. + 8 leaves.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4 T87 A4 1989Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "200 copies. The first 50 include a suite of prints"--Colophon.
BAC: This is copy no. , signed by the artist. Includes extra duplicate set of prints, each signed by the artist, laid in at back.
Designs are rubber stamped on mounted Japanese paper.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Imprints -- Publisher.Rubber stamp art.Rubber stamp printing -- Specimens -- 1989.Tyson, Matthew -- Publisher.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.