Maclean, Will, 1941-, A night of islands , 1991
- A night of islands : ten etchings from Gaelic poems and prose / Will Maclean.
- London : Paragon Press, 1991.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : ill. ; 81 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio C N 4Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Published to accompany an exhibition.
Poems are in English and Gaelic.
Limited edition of 40 copies.
Issued in blue buckram portfolio case.
Illustrations by Will Maclean.
BAC: This copy is no. , signed by the artist.
- Elegy to Captain Ferguson -- Dancers -- Fraoch -- The Loss of Gaelic -- Trio -- The Kings Fish -- Strathnavar -- The author of this is ... -- A Highland woman -- Adam's Clan
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.English poetry.Etching, Colored -- Specimens -- 1991.Paragon Press -- Publisher.Scotland in art -- Exhibitions.
- Livres d'artistes.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.