IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Murray, John Fisher, 1811-1865, A picturesque tour of the river Thames in its western course , 1853
A picturesque tour of the river Thames in its western course : including particular descriptions of Richmond, Windsor, and Hampton Court / by John Fisher Murray ; illustrated with upward of one hundred highly-finished wood engravings by Orrin Smith, Branston, Landells and other eminent artists.
- London : Henry G. Bohn, 1853.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 356 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., maps ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670.T2 M9 1853Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Illustrations by John Charles Varrall, George Cooke; after G.F. Sargenet, Peter Dewint and James Duffield Harding.
Printed by Bradbury and Evans, Printers, Whitefriars.
- Subject Terms:
- Bohn, Henry G. -- Publisher.Bradbury and Evans -- Printer.Hampton Court (Richmond upon Thames, London, England) -- Pictorial works.Richmond (England) -- Description and travel.Richmond (England) -- Pictorial works.Thames River (England) -- Description and travel.Windsor (Berkshire, England) -- Pictorial works.
- Wood engravings -- 1853.
Engravings -- 1853.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.