Bickham, George, 1706?-1771, Deliciæ britannicæ, or, The curiosities of Hampton-Court and Windsor-Castle, delineated , 1742
- Deliciæ britannicæ, or, The curiosities of Hampton-Court and Windsor-Castle, delineated : with occasional reflections, and embellished with copper-plates of the two palaces, &c. / by George Bickham, jun.
- London : Printed and sold by T. Cooper ..., 1742.
- Physical Description:
- 203 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN1025 B58 1742Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations by George Bickham.
Head and tail-pieces.
- Subject Terms:
- Cooper, T. -- Publisher.Hampton Court (Richmond upon Thames, London, England) -- Pictorial works.Painting -- Private collections -- Great Britain.Windsor Castle -- Description and travel -- Views.
- Wood engravings -- 1742.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.