The Welsh interpreter : consisting of a concise vocabulary, and a collection of useful and familiar phrases, with the exact mode of pronunciation, adapted for tourists, who may wish to make themselves understood by the peasantry during their rambles through Wales / by Thomas Roberts.
- London : Printed for Samuel Leigh, 1831.
- Physical Description:
- 147 p. : ill. ; 9 x 14 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPB2127 R73 1831Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by J. Moyes, Took's Court, Chancery Lane.
Cover title: Welsh interpreter.
View of Aberystwyth Bay mounted on cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Leigh, Samuel -- Publisher.Moyes, J. -- Printer.Wales -- Guidebooks.Welsh language -- Grammar -- 1800-1869.Welsh language -- Grammar -- Dictionaries.
- Aquatints -- 1831.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.