Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731, A tour through the whole island of Great Britain , 1991
- A tour through the whole island of Great Britain / Daniel Defoe ; abridged and edited by P.N. Furbank and W.R. Owens; picture research by A.J. Coulson.
- New Haven : Yale University Press, 1991.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 417 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA620 D442 1991 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.Great Britain -- Description and travel.