An account of Tenby : containing an historical sketch of the place : compiled from the best authorities, and a description of its present state, with recent ovservations : with particular notice of the various objects of interest in its vicinity.
- Second edition, with map and plates.
- Pembroke ; Printed forJohn Treble ..., 1820.
and Tenby : Printed forJohn Treble ..., 1820.
- Physical Description:
- 185 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., map; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 T37 N7 1820Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by Wilmot and Barclay, Printers, Pembroke.
Abbey, J. R. Scenery 541
Illustrations by J. Roper and Daniel Havell; after Charles Norris and James Robert Thompson.
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC: Original boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- 1820.Pembroke (Wales) -- Imprints -- 1820.Tenby (Wales) -- Guidebooks.Tenby (Wales) -- Imprints -- Specimens -- 1820.Tenby (Wales) -- Pictorial works.Treble, John -- Publisher.Wilmot and Barclay -- Printer.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1820.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.