Leach, Cathy, A reference list of firms preparing artist's canvas in the 19th century London, 1988
- A reference list of firms preparing artist's canvas in the 19th century London.
- Southampton, England : City Art Gallery, 1988.
- Physical Description:
- 8 leaves ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 0073Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "List courtesy Meryl Moore, National Museum of American Art, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC 20560."
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' materials -- England -- London -- Directories.