Thomson, William, 1746-1817, A tour in England and Scotland in 1785 , 1788
- A tour in England and Scotland in 1785 / by an English gentleman.
- London : Printed for G.G.J. and J. Robinson, 1788.
- Physical Description:
- x, 367 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA620 T46 1788Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: Bound with copy 2 of: A walk through Wales / by Revd. Richard Warner. Bath : Printed by R. Cruttwell, and sold by G. Dilly ..., 1798.
Illustrations by Heath; after James Playfair, Mr. Garret and George Barret.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1788.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Robinson, G. G. J. and J. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.