Practical hints upon landscape gardening : with some remarks on domestic architecture, as connected with scenery / by William S. Gilpin, Esq.
- London : Printed for T. Cadell and W. Blackwood, 1832.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 228 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSB471 G49 1832Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by A. & R. Spottiswoode, New-Street-Square.
- Subject Terms:
- Blackwood, W. -- Publisher.Cadell, T. -- Publisher.Gardens, English.Landscape architecture -- Great Britain.Landscape gardening -- Great Britain.Sheridan, Richard Brinsley, 1751-1816 -- Bookplate.Spottiswoode, A. & R -- Printer.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1832.
YCBA Collections Search
Gilpin, William Sawrey, 1762-1843, Practical hints upon landscape gardening , 1832
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.