Gilbert, Christopher, English vernacular furniture 1750-1900 , 1991
English vernacular furniture 1750-1900 / Christopher Gilbert.
- New Haven : Published for the Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art by Yale University Press, 1991.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 294 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK2528 G45 1991 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 277-282) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Country furniture -- England -- History.