The Cambrian traveller's guide, in every direction : containing remarks made during many excursions, in the principality of Wales, and bordering districts, augmented by extracts from the best writers.
- Second edition, corrected and considerably enlarged.
- Stourport : Printed by the editor and published for him by Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme & Brown ; 1813.
London : Sherwood, Neely, & Jones ; and B. &. R. Crosby & Co., 1813.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 1468 p.,  folded leaf of plates : map ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA734 N62 1813Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Engraved t. p.
Printed by G. Nicholson, Printer, Stourport.
Head and tail-pieces.
- Subject Terms:
- Crosby (J. &. R.) -- Publisher.Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme & Brown -- Publisher.Nicholson, G. -- Printer.Sherwood, Neely & Jones -- Publisher.Stourport (England) -- Imprints -- 1813.Wales -- Description and travel.Wales -- Social life and customs.
- Wood engravings -- 1813.
Engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1813.
YCBA Collections Search
Nicholson, George, 1760-1825, The Cambrian traveller's guide, in every direction , 1813
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.