Wanderings and excursions in North Wales / by Thomas Roscoe, esq ; with fifty engravings, from drawings by Cattermole, Cox, Creswick, etc.
- London : Henry G. Bohn, 1853.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 360 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., map ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA730 R79 1853Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Illustrations by William Radclyffe; after David Cox, George Cattermole, John Wrightson and Thomas Creswick.
Added engraved t. p.: Wanderings in North Wales.
Printed by Cox (Brothers) and Wyman, Great Queen St.
- Subject Terms:
- Bohn, Henry G. -- Publisher.Cox (Brothers) and Wyman -- Printer.Steel engraving -- Specimens -- 1853.Wales, North -- Description and travel.
- Engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1853.
YCBA Collections Search
Roscoe, Thomas, 1791-1871, Wanderings and excursions in North Wales , 1853
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.