Letters on the scenery of Wales : including a series of subjects for the pencil, with their stations determined on a general principal : and instructions to pedestrian tourists / by the Rev. R.H. Newell ...
- London : Baldwin, Cradock, and Joy, 1821.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 192 p.,  leaves of plates : col. ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA730 N54 1821Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by C. Baldwin, Printer, New Bridge-street, London.
Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 524
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
Illustrations by Thomas Sutherland; after Robert Hasell Newell.
- Subject Terms:
- Baldwin, C. -- Printer.Baldwin, Cradock, and Joy -- Publisher.Etching, Colored -- Specimens -- 1821.Wales -- Guidebooks.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1821.
YCBA Collections Search
Newell, R. H. (Robert Hasell), 1778-1852, Letters on the scenery of Wales , 1821
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.