London surveyed, 1894-1984 : an exhibition organized by the Survey of London Section of the Greater London Council in conjunction with the Geffrye Museum.
- [London] : Greater London Council, c1985.
- Physical Description:
- 40 p. : ill. ; 20 x 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA970 L65 1985 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Essays by Sir John Summerson and Hermione Hobhouse.
Catalog of an exhibition held at the Geffrye Museum, Mar. 1-Apr. 30, 1985.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 38-39)
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- England -- London -- Exhibitions.London (England) -- Historic buildings -- Exhibitions.Survey of London -- Illustrations -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
London surveyed, 1894-1984 , c1985