The scenery, antiquities, and biography, of South Wales : from materials collected during two excursions in the year 1803 / by Benj. Heath Malkin ; embellished with views, drawn on the spot and engraved by Laporte, and a map of the country.
- London : Printed for T. N. Longman and O. Rees ..., 1804.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 634 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., map ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA730 M25 1804+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by T. Bensley, Bolt Court, Fleet Street.
- Subject Terms:
- Beeton, Manson M., Sir -- Bookplate.Bensley, T. -- Printer.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1804.Longman, T. N. -- Publisher.Rees, O. -- Publisher.Wales, South -- Description and travel.Wales, South -- History.Webster, James Claude -- Bookplate.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1804.
YCBA Collections Search
Malkin, Benjamin Heath, 1769-1842, The scenery, antiquities, and biography, of South Wales , 1804
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.