Victoria and Albert Museum, British art and design, 1900-1960, 1984, c1983
- British art and design, 1900-1960.
- 2nd ed.
- [London] : The Museum, 1984, c1983.
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 222 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK928 .V53 1984 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Introduction by Carol Hogben.
"Compiled by Garth Hall and Andrew Hiskens in collaboration with Michael Darby ... [et al.]"--P. 222.
"A collection in the making."
"Originally published by the V + A in 1983 for the opening of the gallery of British Art and Design 1900-1960"--T.p verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.Decoration and ornament -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.Decorative arts -- Great Britain -- 20th century -- Catalogs.Victoria and Albert Museum -- Catalogs.