British valour displayed in the cause of humanity : being a description of Messrs. Marshall's grand marine peristrephic panorama of the bombardment of Algiers : illustrative of the most interesting events of that victorious enterprize, so glorious in itself, and so important in its conseqauence to the interests of Great Britain, and the wartime world at large ...
- Twelfth edition : now exhibiting : painted under the direction of Capt. Sir J. Brisbane, from drawings on the spot by eminent naval officers...
- Hull : Printed by Robert Peck, 1818.
- Physical Description:
- 24 p. ; 21 cm .
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDT291 B75 1818Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: On t.p.: [Now exhibiting in the Great Room Turks Head Inn [illegible]].
BAC: This copy is disbound.
- Subject Terms:
- Algiers, Battle of, Algiers, Algeria, 1816.Hull (England) -- Imprints -- Specimens -- 1818.Panoramas.Peck, Robert -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.