Taylor, J. (Josiah), A catalogue of modern books on architecture, theoretical, practical, and ornamental , ca. 1824]
- A catalogue of modern books on architecture, theoretical, practical, and ornamental : including an extensive variety of designs in architecture, calculated form the mansion, villa, and cottage ornée, with appropriate decorations for the garden and pleasure ground ... : are constantly on sale at Taylor's Architectural Library ... : where may be had the best works, English and foreign, for civil engineers, &c.
- [London : J. Taylor, ca. 1824].
- Physical Description:
- 19 p. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTG400 C97 1824Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by S. Gosnell, Little Queen Street, London.
BAC: Bound with: A description of the iron bridges of suspension, now erecting over the Strait of Menai at Bangor ... / by T.G.Cumming. London : Printed for J. Taylor, 1824.
Date from "Recently published works" [i.e. A description of the iron bridges of suspension ... . London, 1824]
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Bibliography -- Catalogs.Gosnell, S. -- Printer.Taylor, J. (Josiah) -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.