Panharmonicon : designed as an illustration of an engraved plate, in which is attempted to be proved, that the principles of harmony more or less prevail throughout the whole system of nature, but more especially in the human frame and that where these principles can be applied to works of art, they excite the pleasing and satisfying ideas of proportion and beauty / by F. Webb.
- London : Printed by Nichols, Son, and Bentley, .
- Physical Description:
- 45 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : illustrations ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC765 W4 1815Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Medical Historical Library copy gift of Lucia P. Fulton. Bookplate of Holnest Park, "The Property of the Trustees of the late J.S.W.S. Erle Drax. No. 1228."
Date from NUC pre-56 and BM.
- Subject Terms:
- Aesthetics.Engraving -- Specimens -- .Engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- .Fulton, Lucia Pickering, 1899-1989 -- Ownership.Holnest Park -- Bookplate.Human figure in art.Nichols, Son, and Bentley -- Printer.Proportion (Art)
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.