Karl Baedeker (Firm), Northern France,, 1909
- Northern France, from Belgium and the English channel to the Loire, excluding Paris and its environs; handbook for travellers, by Karl Baedeker.
- 5th ed. With 16 maps and 55 plans.
- Leipzig, K. Baedeker; 1909.
New York, C. Scribner's sons; [etc., etc.] 1909.
- Physical Description:
- xxxvi, 454 p. front., maps (part fold.) plans (part fold.) 17 cm.
- Reference LibraryDC16 B35 1909 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN Za EL466 Zz910K 2: T.S. Eliot's copy with his autograph, ms notes, and drawings. In case with: Karl Baedeker (Firm) Southern Germany ... 1910 (11th ed.)
BEIN Zab G138 Zz909B: Bookseller's label: Brentano's, booksellers & stationers, New York. From the library of Donald Gallup.
Map on end-paper.
- Subject Terms:
- France -- Guidebooks.Gallup, Donald, 1913-2000 -- Ownership.
- Booksellers' labels (Provenance)
Booksellers' labels (Provenance)