IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Karl Baedeker (Firm), Northern France,, 1909
Northern France, from Belgium and the English channel to the Loire, excluding Paris and its environs; handbook for travellers, by Karl Baedeker.
- 5th ed. With 16 maps and 55 plans.
- Leipzig, K. Baedeker; 1909.
New York, C. Scribner's sons; [etc., etc.] 1909.
- Physical Description:
- xxxvi, 454 p. front., maps (part fold.) plans (part fold.) 17 cm.
- Reference LibraryDC16 B35 1909 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- BEIN Za EL466 Zz910K 2: T.S. Eliot's copy with his autograph, ms notes, and drawings. In case with: Karl Baedeker (Firm) Southern Germany ... 1910 (11th ed.)
BEIN Zab G138 Zz909B: Bookseller's label: Brentano's, booksellers & stationers, New York. From the library of Donald Gallup.
Map on end-paper.
- Subject Terms:
- France -- Guidebooks.Gallup, Donald, 1913-2000 -- Ownership.
- Booksellers' labels (Provenance)
Booksellers' labels (Provenance)