Karl Baedeker (Firm), Southern France, including Corsica;, 1914
Southern France, including Corsica; handbook for travellers, by Karl Baedeker.
- 6th rev. ed. With 42 maps, 63 plans, and a panorama.
- Leipzig, K. Baedeker; 1914.
New York. C. Scribner's sons; [etc., etc.] 1914.
- Physical Description:
- xxvi, 648 p. fold. front., illus., maps (part fold.) plans (part fold.) 17 cm.
- Reference LibraryDC16 B36 1914 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- MUDD Edf 914B: Autograph of K. Baedeker? inserted on fly-leaf.
Map on lining-paper.
- Subject Terms:
- Corsica (France) -- Guidebooks.France -- Guidebooks.