IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Karl Baedeker (Firm), Southern France, including Corsica;, 1914
Southern France, including Corsica; handbook for travellers, by Karl Baedeker.
- 6th rev. ed. With 42 maps, 63 plans, and a panorama.
- Leipzig, K. Baedeker; 1914.
New York. C. Scribner's sons; [etc., etc.] 1914.
- Physical Description:
- xxvi, 648 p. fold. front., illus., maps (part fold.) plans (part fold.) 17 cm.
- Reference LibraryDC16 B36 1914 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- MUDD Edf 914B: Autograph of K. Baedeker? inserted on fly-leaf.
Map on lining-paper.
- Subject Terms:
- Corsica (France) -- Guidebooks.France -- Guidebooks.