Karl Baedeker (Firm), Southern France, including Corsica;, 1914
- Southern France, including Corsica; handbook for travellers, by Karl Baedeker.
- 6th rev. ed. With 42 maps, 63 plans, and a panorama.
- Leipzig, K. Baedeker; 1914.
New York. C. Scribner's sons; [etc., etc.] 1914.
- Physical Description:
- xxvi, 648 p. fold. front., illus., maps (part fold.) plans (part fold.) 17 cm.
- Reference LibraryDC16 B36 1914 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MUDD Edf 914B: Autograph of K. Baedeker? inserted on fly-leaf.
Map on lining-paper.
- Subject Terms:
- Corsica (France) -- Guidebooks.France -- Guidebooks.