An historical catalogue of portraits , 1820
- An historical catalogue of portraits : representing distinguished persons in the history and literature of the United Kingdom.
- London : W. Bulmer and W. Nicol, 1820.
- Physical Description:
- 59 p.,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7575 H47 1820+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: This copy is in the original wrappers, stitched as issued.
Exhibition organized by the British Institution for Promoting the Fine Arts in the United Kingdom.
Illustration is reference plate to John Singleton Copley's Charles I, demanding the five members.
At foot of t.p.: Price two shillings.
- Subject Terms:
- Bulmer, W. and Co. -- Publisher.Etching -- Specimens -- 1820.Nicol, W. -- Publisher.Portraits -- Exhibitions.Portraits -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.