IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Pyne, W. H. (William Henry), 1769-1843, Book with groups of figures (by Pyne) for decorating landscapes, 1798
Book with groups of figures (by Pyne) for decorating landscapes.
- London : R. Ackermann, 1798.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : all ill. ; 24 x 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC790 P86 1798+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC: This copy in original wrappers, stitched, as issued.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann, Rudolph, 1764-1834 -- Publisher.Drawing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Drawing -- Technique.Etching -- Specimens -- 1798.Landscape drawing -- Technique.
- Drawing books.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.