A dictionary of London; being notes topographical and historical relating to the streets and principal buildings in the city of London, by Henry A. Harben, F.S.A.; with six plans.
- London, H. Jenkins limited, 1918.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p.l., vii-xxiv p., 2 l., 641 p. 6 fold. plans (inc. front., 2 in pocket) 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA679 H37 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Preface signed: I.I. Greaves.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Antiquities.London (England) -- Gazetteers.London (England) -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
Harben, Henry Andrade, 1849-1910, A dictionary of London;, 1918