Apollo of the arts: Lord Burlington and his circle: [catalogue of an exhibition held 22nd January to 17th February 1973 at] Nottingham University Art Gallery.
- [Nottingham] Nottingham University Art Gallery, 1973.
- Physical Description:
- 2-84 p. illus. (incl. 1 col.), facsims. 25 cm.
- Unable to reach service. Holdings currently not available
- Catalogue prepared by John Wilton-Ely.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Arts -- Exhibitions.Arts Patronage Burlington, Robert Boyle, Earl of England. Exhibition cataloguesBurlington, Robert Boyle, Earl of.Cork, Richard Boyle, 4th Earl of, 1695-1753 -- Art patronage.Cork, Richard Boyle, 4th Earl of, 1695-1753 -- Friends and associates.
YCBA Collections Search
Wilton-Ely, John, Apollo of the arts: Lord Burlington and his circle, 1973