Apollo of the arts: Lord Burlington and his circle: [catalogue of an exhibition held 22nd January to 17th February 1973 at] Nottingham University Art Gallery.
- [Nottingham] Nottingham University Art Gallery, 1973.
- Physical Description:
- 2-84 p. illus. (incl. 1 col.), facsims. 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNX430.G72 N678 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalogue prepared by John Wilton-Ely.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Arts -- Exhibitions.Arts Patronage Burlington, Robert Boyle, Earl of England. Exhibition cataloguesBurlington, Robert Boyle, Earl of.Cork, Richard Boyle, 4th Earl of, 1695-1753 -- Art patronage.Cork, Richard Boyle, 4th Earl of, 1695-1753 -- Friends and associates.
YCBA Collections Search
Wilton-Ely, John, Apollo of the arts: Lord Burlington and his circle, 1973