Sailing through China / Paul Theroux ; illustrated by Patrick Procktor.
- 1st American ed.
- Boston : Houghton Mifflin, 1984.
- Physical Description:
- 64 pages : illustrations ; 19 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsMSS 58 v. 5Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Jack W. C. Hagstrom, M.D.View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- BEIN: Zab T343 983Sb: Author's autograph; dust-jacket (mutilated).
BAC: British Art Center copy with original dust jacket.
- Subject Terms:
- Theroux, Paul -- Autograph.Theroux, Paul -- Travel -- China.Yangtze River Valley (China) -- Description and travel.
- Book jackets.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.